Friday, August 3, 2007

Dear architects, i am sick of your shit
by annie choi

Talvez a melhor descrição daquilo que os outros acham que um arquitecto faz. E o que é que realmente faz?

"Once, a long time ago in the days of yore, I had a friend who was studying architecture to become, presumably, an architect.This friend introduced me to other friends, who were also studying architecture.

Then these friends had other friends who were architects - real architects doing real architecture like designing luxury condos that look a lot like glass dildos. And these real architects knew other real architects and now the only people I know are architects. And they all design glass dildos that I will never work or live in and serve only to obstruct my view of New Jersey.

Do not get me wrong, architects. I like you as a person. I think you are nice, smell good most of the time, and I like your glasses. You have crazy hair, and if you are lucky, most of it is on your head. But I do not care about architecture. It is true. "


(ler o resto em: http://www.partiv.com/2007/07/19/dear-architects-i-am-sick-of-your-shit/)

No comments: